Carrie Osman is an attorney in CCN's Monterrey, Mexico office, where she serves as of counsel to the firm. She is licensed in Texas and has more than 12 years' experience living and working in Mexico. Ms. Osman's practice focuses on assisting U.S. clients doing business in Mexico, as well as advising individual and corporate clients from Mexico on a variety of Texas legal matters.
Ms. Osman frequently collaborates on writing projects with the Centro de Estudios sobre la Enseñanza y el Aprendizaje del Derecho, A.C. (CEEAD), a non-profit institute based in Monterrey that is dedicated to improving legal education in Mexico.
- Licensed in: Texas (1995)
- Languages: English and Spanish
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas (B.A. 1991)
- St. Mary's University, San Antonio, Texas (J.D. 1995)
- Professional Memberships: State Bar of Texas