Class A Industrial Space in Mexico
Whether our clients are carrying out 5 axis CNC precision machining, electromechanical assembly, metal, plastic, composites transformation, or process manufacturing, the facilities we provide and maintain for our client’s production activities, meet or exceed global standards by focusing in the following 5 key areas:
- Steel building structure
- Electrical transformer with 300 kVA starting capacity and multiples thereof
- Electrical panel with ?volt/amp capacity
- Air conditioning systems in production and office areas
- Metal halide ceiling lighting over production areas
- R?? insulation
- 6” flooring
- 19’-21’ ceiling heights
- Cement block and metal walls
- Configurable office space
- Outside compressor and chemical storage areas
- Dock high and floor level shipping and receiving doors
- Production area and office area restrooms
Within each industrial park, medical facilities are available to all employees and staffed with experienced medical personnel, medicines, supplies, and equipment to diagnose and treat many conditions. An emergency vehicle (ambulance) is located at the premises as needed to transport patients with urgent care requirements.
Childcare facilities are available at the Bella Vista Manufacturing Community with the capacity for 252 children, a ratio of 5 children to 1 caretaker, and infrastructure to feed, teach, and comfortably care for employee’s children.
Scalability. Our standard building area is approximately 35,000 square feet (3,252 square meters) with the ability to split into smaller space or adjoin into multiples.
Security & Safety:
- Continual grounds keeping maintenance and pest control
- Regularly maintained industrial park streets, lighting, and common areas
- Building facades regularly maintained and painted as needed
- Where applicable, sports complex/areas maintained